Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Welcome to My New Blog !

 So, why did I start yet another blog? I needed a blog focused only on
 the topic of Health and Essential Oils.

 I want to save, in a convenient place, the new information and knowledge I am learning. I want to record experiences that I have and that others have told me about. I want to record the wisdom I hope to internalize. I want to share all this in a form that was more appealing than "facebook."

I want to share with those who have joined the DoTERRA community by signing up under me.

We will be learning together!

In the address of this blog are the letters  e  o   which stand for essential oils.

I hope it is easy for you to remember this address and as you type it in, or click on a link for it, I hope you will indeed feel like you are having a better life!



betterlifewitheo.blogspot.com

  I believe we can each have better health and a better life 
  as we learn about and use essential oils!

  I welcome your comments about anything I have posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment